Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back From Obscurity

Hello, Blogspot.  It's been a long time.

I started blogging in 2008 when we first moved to Arizona.  It was so fun! I loved the creative outlet it offered, and it was a fun way to keep in touch with all my homies.  Then life got hard, and I didn't really feel like revisiting it in a blog post.  So, I deleted my account. 

I actually had no plans to start blogging again, but recently I've been feeling the need to stretch my writing wings a bit.  I'm not a "real" writer like a few of my friends are, but I find it's such a creative way to fulfill my little writing itches.  And frankly, sometimes I just like a forum to rant in!  Unlike several blogs I belong to, no one here can tell me to curtail my comments!  All right, I'll cop to the truth.  And  if you know me, you'll understand why they admonished me.  I was on a Phoenix Suns blog site, and they told me to tone down my "homer" comments.  It's just never going to happen, Suns blog.  Anyhow - it's a good reason to take up blogging and create my own account.  (And I still secretly smile when I think about being "talked" to.  It's probably a bad thing to be proud of! ;-p)

I'm happy to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! And I love that you were admonished...you would think that if anyone could take the heat, it would be the Phoenix Suns. Sheesh.

    Looking forward to the next post~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, HHSW! (I almost used your REAL name.) You were the first person I put on my list, FYI. It feels good to be back here. :-)

    ReplyDelete